Monday, February 22, 2010

Syracuse Boudoir Experience

My new Syracuse Boudoir Experience website is ready! I am so excited and I absolutely LOVE it! Like really, really LOVE it! Watch for new images to be added over the next couple weeks and music too. I'm still trying to find the perfect song. A special thanks to all of my boudoir clients that let me use some of their images on the new website. You ladies ROCK!

Everything you need to know is on the new website. But if you have any additional questions, suggestions or comments please feel free to email me anytime at syracuseboudoirexp@gmail.com.

Become a FAN of the Syracuse Boudoir Experience Facebook page here. You won't want to miss my specials, promotions and rockin boudoir contests throughout 2010.

Check out the new Boudoir site here. And share it with your friends too! Oh and the blog is here.

No comments: