Sunday, February 28, 2010

Carrie & Jason { maternity }

Carrie and Jason drove all the way to my studio from Fort Drum for their maternity session. Carrie is 7 1/2 months pregnant with their first child, a baby boy! They have been staying at a hotel, living out of boxes while they wait for housing on base. Jason will be deployed for the third time later in the year. The baby is due in May so he will be home for the birth of his first son! We are going to schedule an Operation Love Reunited family session before he leaves.

We had a great time during our session and they had a few ideas they wanted to try. The "Rock and Roll" headphones on belly images is their idea. And I LOVED it!

It's important for me to give my clients a nice variety of images. I think we did 5-6 different sets in the studio and some outdoors as well. I absolutely adore natural light and capturing some of the environment and surroundings during my sessions when possible. And these two were up for just about anything!

Thanks guys! I hope you love the images as much as I do!























No comments: