Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CNY SPCA...

Today I met with Stephanie from the CNY SPCA to volunteer my time and talent to their wonderful organization. The meeting went great and I can't wait to get started on some of the projects we will be working on together. I fell in love with some of the animals there too. I was surprised to see so many. The dogs were very excited to have company. I really hope they find good homes soon.

So people, take a drive down there and adopt an animal, drop off some much needed supplies, gently used blankets, food or even make a monetary donation. They really need help from the community. And while you're there stop by their gift shop and purchase a coffee mug, tote bag or t-shirt and help support your CNY SPCA.

P.S.

While I was there an Albino Hedge Hog was brought in, cage and all. Someone had abandoned it in an apartment. He was the cutest little thing! I was surprised to learn that they have more than just cats and dogs. They have a goat, parakeets, rabbits and other animals too.

Click here to donate or visit their website http://www.cnyspca.org/

No comments: