Monday, August 18, 2008

Off To Chicago Again...

So this weekend I am getting ready to go to Chicago again. It is time for my daughter to move into her dorm and start her college life. I think I will cry. My first born is leaving home in less than a week.

I have decided not to drive. We will be flying again. I know I didn't learn my lesson last time. But it is a ten hour drive to Chicago and I just can't do it. We will be leaving early Saturday morning and she doesn't move into her dorm until Sunday so I am hoping everything goes well with the flights this time. I will book a hotel and car rental for Saturday and then we will move her in on Sunday. I am a bit stressed about driving around downtown Chicago. They are CRAZY driving down there. Anyways, wish us luck and I will update you when I return on Monday.

No comments: