Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've Been Shopping...

I have been shopping for new props, accessories and backgrounds! It's so much fun and as a custom photographer it's important to have lots of choices during your session.

Here are a few of the cute new Petti Skirts available for use during your session. All you need to bring is a coordinating tshirt and headband. These would look great with the new Grunge background too!







And some awesome new backdrops! Your choice of Grunge, Fall or Christmas! These are perfect for your holiday portrait sessions. Book your studio session or let me bring my studio to your home! No travel fee if you are located within 40 miles of the Syracuse area. You can sit back, relax and I will photograph you and your family in the comfort of your own home.
Grunge...


Fall...




Christmas...



The possibilities are endless!

No comments: