Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do 2011 Seniors Want (Syracuse Senior Portrait Photographer)

So what do todays Seniors want? Well they want it all! And that's what I strive to give them when they book their Senior Portrait Session with me.

Here's a short list of what I will create for you:

~ Fashion inspired images (because you are a Fashionista)
~ Variety (poses, backgrounds, expressions, outfits)
~ Unique and fun products (Senior 411 cards, Wallet Boxes, Book)
~ Capturing your amazing personality and style
~ Beautiful portraits that will look timeless for years to come
~ Lots of wallet prints (because you have a lot of friends and family)
~ CD of favorite images for social networking (your friends will be so jealous)
~ Cool locations
~ Custom Coffee Table Book from your session (designed to compliment your style)
~ An unforgettable experience!

And of course we will have lots of fun along the way too! Your Senior Portraits are all about YOU! I don't charge extra for retouching, blemish removal, locations, outfit changes or some of the other things other photographers do like including your mom, or your BFF or even your dog in some of your portraits.

So what are you waiting for! Call or email me now to book your Senior Portraits! Check out my Facebook FAN page here for some of my most recent work.






No comments: