Monday, May 3, 2010

The Williams Family...

The Williams family portrait session was so much fun. The shoot included 8 adults and 7 children. Yes, 15 people! We shot at Breitbeck Park in Oswego on a beautiful spring day, that felt a lot like summer. It was pretty hot and very windy by the shore of Lake Ontario.

We started out with some group portraits and of course I had to make them do something fun. So I had them all jump, more than once, lol. And they were really good at it. Ha ha! After that I just followed them around the park and playground as they played and enjoyed some family time together. I love capturing families in the documentary style. It's the way you see your family and kids everyday. Natural and real! No cheesy, unnatural portraits here.

My oldest daughter Kayla was with me for this Mothers Day special capturing all the crazy moments on video. I'm looking forward to seeing the final video montage from this wonderful family session. I know she captured some awesome moments as well.

A few of my favorites...














No comments: