Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fash the Dress ~ Lizzy

A promotional portfolio shoot for my new "Fash The Dress" sessions! These sessions are exclusively for teenagers for after the prom or ball! A chance to get glammed up again, feel like a Princess and shoot some amazing fashion images! Now what girl doesn't like to feel like a Princess right?

Thank you to the beautiful Annaliese (or Lizzy as she likes to be called and it's easier to remember and pronounce) for modeling for me and bringing the two most GORGEOUS dresses I've ever seen!

And a big THANK YOU to Megan Mahaney for her makeup artistry and styling help during the shoot! And to David, owner of the Water Street Cafe in downtown Syracuse for letting us use his cafe for makeup and clothing changes.

Model: Lizzy
Makeup: Megan Mahaney
Location: Downtown Syracuse

More on my Facebook page here and my website here. Contact me if you would like to book a "Fash The Dress" shoot!















1 comment:

Dawn Gordon said...

Wow, what a beautiful girl and beautiful dresses as well, I bet that was a fun shoot!