Saturday, April 24, 2010

Veronica & Aaron { they did }...

I was so honored to be a part of Veronica & Aarons beautiful wedding. They are such an amazing couple and you could just feel the love between them. Their wedding was perfect, except for the freezing cold weather and wind, brrr!

Veronica & Aaron were married at St. Mary's of the Assumption in Baldwinsville, NY. The church was so GORGEOUS with beautiful stained glass windows and amazing light. That's always a plus!

And Veronica was was stunning in her gown. All of the bridesmaids wore pale pink dresses and carried spring bouquets. The reception was held at Justin's Grill in East Syracuse. The food was delicious and the party was hopping. I believe a memorable time was enjoyed by everyone who attended.

Thank you Veronica & Aaron for allowing me to share in your wedding day. I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness. And I can't wait to start designing your custom wedding album.

















No comments: