Friday, February 12, 2010

Introducing the Syracuse Boudoir Experience...

Introducing the new Syracuse Boudoir Experience blog. Intimate photography for women and couples serving Syracuse and Central New York. Invest in yourself, YOU are worth it. Check out my rocking new Boudoir website here.

I'll be launching a whole new dedicated Boudoir website very soon, the Syracuse Boudoir Experience! I am very excited for this new endeavor and felt the need to keep my boudoir photography seperate from my family friendly website. I also have some new products I'll be offering just for my boudoir clients.

Thank you for your patience while I design my new site and make the transition. Please feel free to email me with questions, comments or to book your Boudoir session. In the meantime, you can still see my Boudoir portfolio on my family site at Images by Kelly Photography.

And ladies, all of my sessions are private and discreet. I never post your images on my website or on-line without your permission and a signed release.

No comments: