Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boudoir for Couples { BLOG }...

NEW - Boudoir Sessions for Couples:

My Boudoir Portrait Sessions are such a huge success and I love shooting them. So why not offer these unique sessions for all the amazing couples in love, and forever capture the intimacy and connection between them. And why should the women have all the fun alone? A great gift for an anniversary, birthday or Valentines Day!

From a sexy "Jeans Ad" look to sophisticated and elegant. Be prepared to have fun and really enjoy the complete Boudoir experience. I want to capture your sensual side, your flirty side, your Rock Star side and all the different aspects of your relationship. Let me tell the story of your romance with some intimate and sexy portraits.

Sessions are available in my studio, at your home or a luxury hotel suite (at your expense). Professional Makeup Artist also available for an additional fee. Contact me for pricing or visit the website. Travel fee may be applicable if not within 40 miles of Syracuse area.

Of course these sessions are completely private and discreet. No images will be displayed on the website or internet without your permission.

No comments: