Friday, January 22, 2010

And the Winner is....

Before I announce the winner of the Boudoir Portrait Contest, let me first say "Thank You" to all of the wonderful women who shared their stories. I had a really hard time choosing and I wish I could have given each one of you a Boudoir Portrait Session! You all deserve to win. But there were a couple stories that really pulled at my heart strings and brought tears to my eyes.

I think because I could relate to them personally as I have been there myself and was a single mother for many years, working two jobs at times, going to school and selling furniture to pay the rent and buy food for my kids. I can also relate to the lack of sleep (my oldest was colicky and never slept through the night) and not having enough time with your children. However, I think I'm a stronger, better person because of it all and I appreciate the little things in life and everything I have accomplished since then. No one said life would be easy right?

So I've actually choosen TWO winners! Congratulations to Kami & Christa! You BOTH deserve to win! Stay strong and never give up!

You can read Kamis' and Christas" stories just a couple posts below in the comments section. Again THANK YOU to all of the ladies for your stories! And, if you didn't win this time- don't worry I'll be giving away more throughout the year on my Facebook FAN page!

No comments: