Thursday, October 8, 2009

Urban Holiday Sessions....

For the month of November ONLY.

1 hour Urban Holiday Sessions on location in downtown Syracuse, up to 4 people. Perfect for family or even a group of friends.

$125 Includes:

1 hour Urban Session, downtown Syracuse
Private on-line gallery
Option to purchase prints and products
4 high resolution, retouched images of your choice on CD with print release.

Bonus: 1 - 5x5 or 5x7 holiday card design to print on your own. I can even recommend a professional lab to order your cards from. And because I custom design all of my cards, you will be the only one with the holiday card you choose. I can make it as simple or unique as your family.

Be fresh, modern and unique this year! Give them a holiday card to remember. Call or email me to book your session. These sessions will fill up fast so book soon.

Get out of the studio and onto the streets! Let's have some fun.




No comments: