Sunday, July 19, 2009

OpLove { Laura & Jesse }...

Another Operation Love Reunited session with a wonderful mom and her young son. Dad is proudly serving in Afghanistan and hasn't seen his family in over seven months. Mom is due with their second child in early September.

We went to Onondaga Lake Park for our session for more relaxed, unposed images. And honestly, when you have a 14 month old little one they don't want to sit in a studio for too long.

Even though baby Jesse wasn't feeling well, we had a great shoot. With an active toddler to chase around I was having a blast. And Jesse chased every bird and dog he could see.

Dad will be surprised to receive a photo album in the mail and I'm sure it will bring him to tears. I know I was a bit teary eyed as I was sorting through the images. I can only imagine how he'll feel seeing images of his wife and little boy. And how he'll want to come safely home to them soon.

For more information on Operation Love Reunited click here.


















No comments: