Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby "T" ...

Introducing Baby "T", just five weeks old. Isn't he the cutest? I love babies. They are so squishy, fresh and lovable.

Mom brought "T" to the studio for our session. He was a bit cranky but we worked around it. Took our time and came away with some wonderful images. The shoot lasted almost 3 hours with breaks for feedings. He didn't sleep the entire time. Near the end of our shoot he was pretty fussy so I decided to bring out the Shop Vac. As soon as I turned it on he relaxed, listened and enjoyed the noise. It was pretty amazing. He even started to fall asleep in the basket. I'll be using the Shop Vac for all of my baby shoots from now on.

Mom saw this first pose hanging on canvas in my studio and wanted to try it. Came out great!














No comments: