Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blake {childhood}...

I love shooting with little Blake. She is just so full of energy and smiles. I followed her around for about 3 hours and was completely exhausted when I got home. She's just so darn fast. I think I may have tired her out too. Ahh, to be a kid again. We went to several locations around Cicero for this shoot. I even brought a few props with me like a colorful umbrella and my vintage suitcase. So much fun capturing the essence of childhood.

Note:

The day after our shoot mom called to tell me Blake had cut her hair. She wants to be a "hair cutter" when she grows up! I guess she stuck all the cut hair in the cushions of the couch. Too funny. I've been there with my own little one and it's never pretty. We may be shooting again real soon with the new hairstyle once mom gets it fixed.


















No comments: