Friday, December 5, 2008

Just an Update...

Okay, so I know I have been neglecting my blogs. Especially this one. I have been extremely busy with shoots, remodeling and other stuff.

My new studio is almost ready. I have been having so much fun decorating and getting it just the way I envisioned. I love the way it has turned out. I have just a few finishing touches and then I will post some pictures for you to see. The color scheme is black, white and red with a modern influence. I will be spending a lot of time in my new space. It will be a multi-functional space - studio, office and lounge area.

On another note...I just finished painting the accent wall in my great room. It is now a rich, chocolate brown. It looks beautiful. My inspiration for the wall was the new curtains I bought. What a difference curtains and paint can make. I may post a picture or two later on for you to see.

I told you I have been busy. I also painted my youngest daughters' room purple a couple weeks ago. She loves it and so do I. She got some new bedding for her birthday with flowers and butterflies that was the inspiration for her new room. I also added some Hannah Montana accents because she loves Hannah Montana and the colors worked well together.

No comments: