Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Hate Scammers...

I received a call today from one of the photography stock sites I am a member of that they believed my account had been compromised. It turns out they were right. A nice man from Morrocco somehow got a hold of my password and changed my e-mail address and tried to take my earnings. Thank God there was not enough money in the account to cash out. Ha Ha! Now I have to go into all of my sites and change the passwords. That is how I will be spending the next hour or so. I am glad Dreamstime notified me and was paying attention. Thank you!

1 comment:

Greg C said...

Kelly,
I do quite a bit of computer work (free) for friends since I have retired and the first thing I try to gently get across is not using the same password over and over. Anyways, I enjoyed finally getting to look at your Blog. I decided today to look at the blogs posted in our MeetUp groups message.

I just started mine and I have a looooong way to go.

Greg C