Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Windy City...

I will be flying to Chicago on Tuesday for a few days for my daughters' college orientation. I am really looking forward to this trip and am bringing along all of my camera gear of course. I will be gone for three days and staying at the beautiful Wyndham hotel near the airport. It will be a mini vacation for me. A little rest and relaxation, swimming in the hotel pool, seeing and shooting the sites of Chicago. I will post some images when I get back. I am hoping to also get a few good SHOTS of "K" to include in her Shared Ink memory book I am designing as a graduation gift. Shhh, don't TELL. I will share the book when it is completed and presented to "K". I don't want her to see it on the BLOG before hand.

I haven't decided whether I want to lug my laptop around as I will also be taking my 5 year old with me. The less I have to carry the better. Talk to you when we return Thursday evening.

No comments: