Thursday, April 10, 2008

Project Childhood...

I just discovered this Project Childhood contest and blog. It is all about paying it forward and donating a portrait session to a child and their family that would other wise not be able to afford it. It also means donating your normal session fee to a childrens' charity. I am all for this. I love children and capturing the essence of childhood. So if you know of a child in the Syracuse or surrounding area please send me an e-mail. I am looking for one little girl and one little boy for a free portrait session. They will each receive a free photo shoot and an 8x10 print.


I would like to complete the shoots by the end of April so please hurry and send nominations to glory2045@twcny.rr.com. Please put Project Childhood in the subject line.

Help me Celebrate Childhood!

No comments: