Saturday, March 15, 2008

So Busy...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy working and designing lately. Today has been my first free day in a while. I have spent most of it doing housework and a bit of spring cleaning. Now I am catching up on work and designs while the little one and husband are sleeping. The house is so quiet right now. I am going to be up all night with the coffee I am drinking. At least I will get a lot accomplished though. Okay back to work now. I have to make copies of my new templates and designs on CD in case of emergency. See you soon.


Kelly


P. S.


I purchased the new Epson Stylus RX 595 all-in-one printer today. I found a great deal at Amazon I couldn't resist. $99 with free shipping and no sales tax. I have had my eye on this printer for quite a while. Sales of my templates have been great the last few weeks too so I reinvested a bit of my profits in this printer.

No comments: