Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 Things...

10 things you may not know about me. Here we go!

1. I work for an airline, yet hate to fly.

2. I was married in Las Vegas.

3. I am a perfectionist. My husband loves to move things around the house to torture me.

4. I am addicted to coffee and chocolate!

5. I love weddings. They are so romantic and beautiful.

6. I have an Associates degree in Travel and Tourism Mangement.

7. I went to college 5 years after graduating from high school.

8. I live for CHAOS. The crazier the better.

9. I forget how old I am. I really do.

10. I shoot and sell photos for stock libraries. I recently had one of my images used for a commercial that aired on MTV. The picture was of my oldest daughter and her boyfriend in Washington DC. It was really cool to see it over and over again.

No comments: