Friday, January 18, 2008

Tell Me Your Love Story...

I have decided to have a little contest. I am looking for a sweet couple that will be getting married in 2008. Please send me in the story of how you met and a little bit about yourselves. I will pick one couple with the most inspiring love story to win a free engagement session (value of $250). The engagement session includes a one hour, on location photo shoot of the couple, 4x6 proof book, a 16x20 print and CD of finished images.

Rules:

1. Couple must live within 60 miles of Syracuse, NY

2. Winning couple must sign model releases

3. You can nominate yourselves or be nominated by friends and family

4. Couple must be having a 2008 wedding

Please send your love story to me at glory2045@twcny.rr.com along with a picture, contact information and wedding date. I will post the three finalists on my blog on March 1st. The winner will be chosen on
March 11th (my wedding anniversary).

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to hear your stories!

Kelly
http://www.imagesbykelly.com/

No comments: