Monday, October 22, 2007

Updating My Blog...

I have been so busy the past two weeks that my blog has been a bit neglected. Thought I would share some pictures from today of the kids and I playing in the autumn leaves and drawing on the road with sidewalk chalk. Yes, I took an hour away from computer and work to play outside. It felt great. Anyways, I have been editing pictures from Stephanie and Adams wedding, family pictures for Ruby and Jim, cheerleading pictures from the Pop Warner Competition in Rochester, etc., etc. I am trying to get caught up before my next wedding this weekend. I will be working late into the evening tonight.

I also met with my client, Jennifer whose wedding I will be shooting on Friday. The church is beautiful and the reception is going to be at the Everson Museum of Art in downtown Syracuse. Today was my first time visiting the Everson Museum and I must say it is an absolutely gorgeous location. The housework and other chores will have to wait for another day. Enjoy!







































No comments: