Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat...

Happy Halloween! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect Halloween this year. Warm temperatures, no snow or rain and quality time with family. I had to share some pictures of my nieces and nephews I took this evening before we went off in search of candy. I took my youngest, Emma with me and my two oldest daughters went with friends as usual. By the time we were all done trick or treating the kids and adults were exhausted. We sure had fun though.

Oh, I almost forgot. My husband stayed home and handed out the candy to the kids in our neighborhood. I guess he tried to give some little girl our cat. Apparently the little girls' father did not find it amusing. I blame it on my husbands warped sense of humor. I just can't leave him home alone for anything!































No comments: